Return to the Gesneriad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Lots to trade!

Posted by kaitifer (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 22, 07 at 16:53

I have some violets, not unnamed, but unidentified to me (two are both Optimara varities, and I'm sure the trained eye could identify them-- I plan to have my AV club friend help me identify them when she isn't so busy), and two other violets that are absoloutely gorgeous and most-likely named-- but also unknown to me. (Pictures/descriptions available upon request.)
I am trying to find a large enough pallete of plants to begin hybridizing. I love collecting plants, and want to try and breed my own varities, hence why I am open to trading anything--named or unnammed varities of African Violets, Streptocarpus, Begonias, Gloxinia, or just about anything else that you might be willing to trade.
I also have cuttings of Cactus, pothos, philodendrons, some plantlets of peace lilies, and chocolate mint that I could trade.

I will accept leaves, plantlets, seed cases, ect. You name it, I bet we can make a deal.

However, I'm only home on the weekends, because I go to a residential high school during the week; so whatever plants I do not have in my dorm I will have to wait and ship on the weekends.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me!
I'd love to make a trade.

-Kait

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Lots to trade!

i'm still waiting to complete our agreed trade if you are still interested. i can send you quite a few different plant cuttings, some rooted. for some of your cactus cuttings. I also have several kinds of seeds that i can send you also.

miss daisy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Gesneriad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here