Return to the Gesneriad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: named pink Kohleria/'Pink Dream' episcia

Posted by odyssey3 7 NC (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 12, 05 at 20:49

I would like a cutting of a named pink-flowered Kohleria plant and/or a "Pink Dream" episcia stolon. I have Pink Panther episcia stolons in exchange, and if you are interested in houseplants I have tons of interesting things, from begonias to hoyas to jasmine, all named varieties. I just don't have any other gessies besided Pink Panther. Please let me know if interested in an exchange and I can send my full list.

Thanks!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: named pink Kohleria/'Pink Dream' episcia

Hi,
I have both that you are searching for..how about a spring trade.
Starry Night

o

Oh yes, thank you Starry Night, I'd love a spring trade. Will you please e-mail me to let me know which plants of mine you'd be interested in? I could get them rooting...

o

Hi Odyssey,
Well Spring is near and I was wondering if you are still interested in a trade. I have both the Kohleria and E. Pink Dreams.
I would love a start of:
Nepenthes "Alata"
Hoya shepherdii

I have other Gesneriads as well and will gladly trade for a snipet of:
Begonia Iron Cross
Begonia Marmaduke

AV's:
starter plants of
Rob silver spook
Meteor Showers

Rhizomes of Kohleria Brimstone & Manchu

AV Leaves I have several including 2 of the 'Space Babies'
Everfloris Everpraise and Evergrace
I have several AV's and Episcias. I will get the list together for you.

o

Hi Starry Night--

Honestly forgot to check back in here about our trade. Sorry! I am still interested if you are and sent you an e-mail. I can take cuttings of N. Alata, H. Shepherdii and I have leaves to send of B. Iron Cross and B. Marmaduke, no problem.

o

Hi my name is Diana
I have been looking for the plant Episcias/ Pink dream does anyone know were I can buy one or can I get a cutting. Thank you peanutmoravcik

o

Hi can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong?

o

Hi Starry Night
My name is Diana do you still have any cuttings from the plant pink dreams/ Episcias I would love a cutting. I have one that is sea foam green in the middle and brown on the edges and has red flowers I would gladly trade with you. Thank you Diana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Gesneriad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here