Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lemonsforchams

petrocosmeas

lemonsforchams
14 years ago

I have just ordered 8 petrocosmeas and they all came in looking terrific. The packing was superb and really genious. The covered the soil in each pot with pastic and lowered each plant into a large, foam drinking cup, the place a babboo skewer through the cop and over top of the pot, locking it in place. This skerwer also got a rubberband stretched over it from the outside of the cup and on top of the plant was placed a cushion of newspaper and the box itself was padded with more paper and insulation. The postman had the box upside down and every plant was still perfectly held in place by the packing and therfore undamaged.

Anywho,

I have read that pets really like some additional lime and also enjoy a cool down to about the low 50sF and appreciate being grown in the low 70sF most of the rest of the time. I was wondering how long of a cool period to provide and if this should coincide with shorter photo periods and also what ph to strive for when adding lime to the mix. I am also concerned that generalist statements might be at work and not all pets prefer higher ph or cool treatments/growing condition...anyone have comments or species specific information?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

Comment (1)

Sponsored
WellCraft Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars61 Reviews
Virginia’s Full Service Design-Build Remodeling Company