Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
crueltyfre

Lyndon Lyon Greenhouse Issues

crueltyfre
14 years ago

Has anyone else done business with them? Did they give out your personal info to the warehouse workers and shippers and such?

I placed my first order with them weeks ago. They offered a "buy 5, get 1 free" early bird special but said you had to "ask" for it. So, I bought 5 plants and asked for the special.

The first thing I thought odd was the order form. It was a bit odd and I do remember wondering if it was a secure site seeing that I was giving them all this personal info. But I blew off the thought because I thought that in this day and age no one would be doing buisness over the internet with a site that wasn't secure.

The next thing that caught my eye was that they said it could take up to a month for them to ship an order. I ordered from Robs at the same time and it came in a week or so. I'll give them this, maybe their farther north in the snow zone. But still, a month to ship an order?

The package came today and while the plants were fine, they charged me for the "special." As if that's not bad enough, they got to choose the special and, of course, it was an expensive petrocosmea.

Then I got out my enclosed receipt to find an order number to include in an email to inquire why I got charged for the special and was stunned beyond belief to see my full name, address, phone number, and my whole credit card number, and it's security code printed out on this sheet!!! And this wasn't some computer generated thing that no human ever saw. Whoever packed the box checked off each plant off this paper as they put it in the box and then used a blank space to caculate the price and wrote other things all over the paper. I could not believe they were so callus with every single piece of my personal information in this day and age! Thank goodness I'm subscribed to LifeLock!

Did I just have a run of bad luck with these people??

Lori

Comments (3)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES