Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
stonesriver_gw

Lyndon Lyon

stonesriver
16 years ago

Okay, I confess, this is my favorite mail order nursery. So who can blame me for ordering all these columnea? :-)

Once, again, fast shipment, large, well-rooted plants, well-packed and in great shape; some are even in bud.

This is one consistent nursery. With others, I've gotten one cutting in a pot; with Lyon, I get three . . . and for near the same price!

This is also the only nursery from which I've gotten Light Prince and had it survive and bloom.

Here's my list (luckily I took on a second magazine so this is my "mad money"). BTW, I'm replacing some of my collection that I sold and forgot to take cuttings. Unpacking these plants is more fun, anyhow. ;-)

Julia, Aladdin's Lamp, Firebird, Midnight Lantern, Apollo, Alpha, Chocolate Soldier, Dragon Fire, Inferno, Midget, Sundancer, Sylvia, Top Brass, Starburst and, yes, more Light Prince (just to see if my success was a fluke).

Oh, at my request, my "free" plants were duplicates of some of the ones I ordered so I could fill the pots. Can't beat that for customer service.

Linda

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz