Return to the Gesneriad Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bristol's Moon Mist

Posted by lalalulu8 No. california (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 28, 06 at 16:25

Hey, howcome moon mist is not on Rob's website anymore? I did an image search on google, and the rob's picture showed up, but it's not on the site. so i was wondering if I were to put moon mist on my order, if they would fill it and it's just not mentioned on the site, or if they don't offer it anymore? If anyone knows, the info would be greatly appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bristol's Moon Mist

Lala...,

Looks like this variety is not in their catalog any more.
I would recommend you to email them and ask what's up. may be it is just sold out for summer.

There is a to some extent similar variety Aly's Magnetosphere or Magnetosphere (Alice Droege), which is an older variety and wider available - so if you won't get the Moon ...

Good Luck

Irina

o
RE: Bristol's Moon Mist

You will need to call Rob's. They post on their web site they don't answer emails because they are so busy.

Good luck.

Linda

You can also look on eBay for this strep.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gesneriad Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here