Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vikki_jo

Christmas Card Exchange ~ Who's In?

Vikki
9 years ago

Would anyone be interested in doing a Christmas Card Exchange? I'll collect the names, addresses and email addresses of everyone who is interested in taking part, like we do for the RRs. Then, sometime around Thanksgiving, I would email this list to everyone in the exchange.
The idea is to send a Christmas card to each person on the list (don't leave anyone out - this is Christmas after all). You can also include a small token gift in the card for each person. Something simple like a small ornament (handmade or purchased), maybe a favorite Christmas recipe, seeds, an AV leaf if you think it might survive the trip, the list is only limited to your imagination.

We'll wait until after Thanksgiving to send out our cards being sure to have them in the mail in time for delivery before Christmas. As we get the cards, we can have fun posting who we received from that day and just enjoying the season together and share our common love of AVs and Gessies.

I also posted this on the african violet forum, but I thought that, since we were all part of the same family, I would post here also..

So, who's in?

Comments (2)