Return to the Ginger Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have to trade: Costus 'Kiss of Death'

Posted by bihai zone 9 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 3, 08 at 19:13

I have a nice container with 3 well established stems of a rare costus to trade, Costus longibracteatus "Kiss of Death".

"Kiss of Death" is the name that was on the plant when I purchased it from Aloha Tropicals several years ago. Please see their website for photos, also I have a photo of the plant available here.

This is a very well established plant over a foot tall, not a rhizome or small cutting. This is a very neat costus, it gets 6-8 ft tall, the individual stems last forever and the leaves are deep green and covered in soft hairs, as are the stems. The blooms are very cool.

Please see my other post re: trading costus lazius Yellow Lollipop for more info about trading with me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have to trade: Costus 'Kiss of Death' traded

Thank you for your offers, this plant has a new home now.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ginger Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here