Return to the Ginger Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
gingerseeds

Posted by estherwz holland (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 17, 07 at 9:04

Hello,

Im new on this forum, im from holland and im collecting gingerspecies....in holland its hard to find species.
And shipping gingers from america or other overseas aries to europe is real expensive. Specialy the rhizomes/plants. In Europe its easier. So thats the reason why im asking for seeds.
I looking forward to some reactions.
esther

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: gingerseeds

I should still have a small quantity of alpinia and costus seeds to give away. If you are interested, please send me your contact details by email :)

o

Esther; you could buy them as rhizomes from Barbadine. I've bought from them before, and I have been very pleased with the quality and size of the divisions. The postage is also cheap, you pay the same from Reunion as you would pay from mainland France.

o

Please contact me for fresh Kaempferia seeds many species Please see the web site. http://kaempferia.awardspace.com/index.html

o

Hi Ester please e-mail me at bantaalva@embarqmail. I have some Kaempferia seeds for you and a few special calatheas. banta

o

Hi,
I will try to contact you im very much interested....
if you dont receive my email please contact e.wiering@wanadoo.nl.

o

Hello... I am new here and would love to try gingers from seed .. if anyone has any to share... I would gladly trade seeds or cuttings of what I have to share..
Wondering if you are still here.. I see this post is quite dated.
Tina

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ginger Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here