Return to the Ginger Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Where to buy Shampoo Ginger in Florida

Posted by curious_1 9 (My Page) on
Thu, May 12, 05 at 23:04

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and I am wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can get Shampoo Ginger in Florida, preferrably in the Sarasota area. Any help will will be very much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Curious_1

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Where to buy Shampoo Ginger in Florida

You can usually find this in the display of various rhizomes and bulbs in the Home Depot stores.

o

Send me an email. I've got some.
kevin

o

Our nursery sells over 60 varieties of ginger including zingiber zerumbet (shampoo ginger). If you don't ever make it up to my neck of the woods please support your local nurseries and not the big chains. You'll receive more helpful growing tips from your local nurseries also.
Liz

o

Liz, can you put a link on your member page?

o

June 26th, I still have 2 rhizomes that are 12" long each sitting on a table with your name on it. It's starting to sprout!!! Please send me an email. I live in Sarasota
kevin

o

Liz and Kevin, where is your nurseries..Not familiar with the shampoo ginger....
Tks Cathy

o

I have some 'Shampoo Gingers', I can share with you.

o

If anyone has any gingers they want to share Please let me know.I lost all mine and would like to start over.
Chris

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ginger Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here