Return to the Ginger Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Burbidgea scheizocheila

Posted by karyn1 7a (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 4, 12 at 10:04

Hi. I'm new to this forum but am a long time GW member. I have a Burbidgea scheizocheila that's very close to outgrowing it's pot (12"). Can I divide it? It's full of new growth but no blooms yet. Should I wait to see if it gets blooms or should I try to divide it now? It was in bloom last Jan but that was in FL. I'm in the DC area and winter it over in a greenhouse. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Burbidgea scheizocheila

do you still have the plant.i would like some of it please,will pay postage.or a trade.tammy

o
RE: Burbidgea scheizocheila

Karyn1
I just saw your post that you had posted 2012 and I am wondering if you still own your golden brush ginger? I am in the central Fl area and I am looking for that ginger...I would love to do a trade with you....I will be in the indianhead Maryland area in Nov. of this year maybe we can work something out possibly. Please let me know
Thank You for your time

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ginger Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here