Return to the Ginger Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
globba ginger, anyone growing these?

Posted by piksi_hk 9 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 21, 10 at 17:36

Would anyone one have these to trade? Would like to add them with my butterfly ginger.

Email me and I can tell you what I have to trade. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: globba ginger, anyone growing these?

I have a number of plants of globba winitii. Let me know what you would like to trade. Hope your garden is doing well. Here in SW Indiana, we have been HOT and DRY, so I've been doing a lot of watering.

Thanks!

Bob

o
RE: globba ginger, anyone growing these?

Bob, do you still have the globbas to trade? I never got an email from you; and your email is not listed. Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Ginger Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here