Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
katsgarden864

Go green with paper bag crafts

katsgarden864
14 years ago

I've just discovered this little forum and I simply had to post my little green project!

I am not at the for front of going green, but I do small things whenever I get the chance.

Whenever I don't use my little canvas bags at grocery stores (or where-ever I am) I always ask for paper bags. Nearly every store carrys some type of paper bag!

I take the paper bag and cut it into 8"x11" sizes and use them to print little seed packets on them. The brown paper bag fits into the printer! After it's done I cut out the designs, tape them togeather and use them for seed trades or use to store seeds i've harvested from my own garden!

I also have a cardboard cut out (of a seed packet) that I use to trace onto the extra peices of the paper bags that don't fit into the printer to make extra seed packs that I can hand draw little designs on.

It takes some time, but it's crafty and you recycle. All the extra slivers of paper left over that I can't use are tossed in the firepit.

Does any one else out there have any little crafts they make with things that can be recycled?

Thought this might be a fun little post!