Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
iluvginger

HAVE: 120+ lbs Bush Gourd

ILuvGinger
18 years ago

Each individual gourd can grow up to 120 plus pounds, if kept one gourd per plant.

Let me know what you have to trade. I'm looking for special things. I'm not really looking for other gourds at this time.

Comments (12)

• gwen47454
    18 years ago

I have the following plants ready to dig and/or ship that I can trade: oregano, spearmint, variagated mint, hosta, and lemon balm. I have the following items growing from seed but they won't be available to ship for several weeks: tomato, cherry, tomato, roma, tomato, several heirlooms, limited basil. I also have a spider house plant that has numberous babies I'd be happy to share.

• plantcrazy5646
    18 years ago

I would love 5-10 seeds if you still have them. Have lots of trades if interested, I do not have most things listed.

• JoanofPa
    18 years ago

These sound like fun! My husband went crazy with my raising birdhouse gourds this year. I hope you will look at my trade page under JoanofPa. I also have a very prolific bush string bean that was great. Also some heirloom tomatoes. Please look over list and LMK
    Thanks and happy gardening
    Joan

• shyrock
    17 years ago

I have Lemon Basil seeds, Green Bouquet Basil seeds, Garlic chives seeds, MIld mesclun seeds, strawberry Begonia starts, friendship plant starts, giant Pothos starts, and Pregnant onion starts. I would really love to have a bunch of your Bushel gourd seeds. Please let me know what you want and I will get them in the mail for you.

• readdison
    16 years ago

I would like a few seeds. I have ginger lily, some black bamboo. Thanks

• piranha338
    16 years ago

Any chance you have some seeds from last/this season? I would LOVE to grow some. Hope to hear back from you!
    Brian

• jinjerbread
    15 years ago

ILuvGinger,
    Wondering if you still have any left?

Jinjerbread

• jannashome
    14 years ago

I would love bushel gourds, or seeds. I have spearmint plants, flowers, seeds and other gourd seeds that I will gladly trade, Please let me know. I have searched the web for bushel seeds,
    thanks,
    jannashome@yahoo.com

• wandaredhead
    14 years ago

I would love some seed.
    I have quite a list of things to trade.
    Thanks,
    Wanda

• gardengal11
    14 years ago

I have a bunch of things for trade or SASE. An e-mail is coming your way.

• swoie
    14 years ago

I grow gourds and have seeds from many varieties including Bird House and Bushel Gourds

• girlwithagreenthumb
    11 years ago

if you've still got any seeds I'd be happy to trade them for lychee seeds or banana peppers

Sponsored
Iris Design Associates
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars22 Reviews
Northern Virginia Landscape Architect - 13x Best of Houzz Winner!