Return to the Gourds Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: 120+ lbs Bush Gourd

Posted by ILuvGinger 7b (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 7, 05 at 8:57

Each individual gourd can grow up to 120 plus pounds, if kept one gourd per plant.

Let me know what you have to trade. I'm looking for special things. I'm not really looking for other gourds at this time.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: 120+ lbs Bush Gourd

I have the following plants ready to dig and/or ship that I can trade: oregano, spearmint, variagated mint, hosta, and lemon balm. I have the following items growing from seed but they won't be available to ship for several weeks: tomato, cherry, tomato, roma, tomato, several heirlooms, limited basil. I also have a spider house plant that has numberous babies I'd be happy to share.

o

I would love 5-10 seeds if you still have them. Have lots of trades if interested, I do not have most things listed.

o

These sound like fun! My husband went crazy with my raising birdhouse gourds this year. I hope you will look at my trade page under JoanofPa. I also have a very prolific bush string bean that was great. Also some heirloom tomatoes. Please look over list and LMK
Thanks and happy gardening
Joan

o

I have Lemon Basil seeds, Green Bouquet Basil seeds, Garlic chives seeds, MIld mesclun seeds, strawberry Begonia starts, friendship plant starts, giant Pothos starts, and Pregnant onion starts. I would really love to have a bunch of your Bushel gourd seeds. Please let me know what you want and I will get them in the mail for you.

o

I would like a few seeds. I have ginger lily, some black bamboo. Thanks

o

Any chance you have some seeds from last/this season? I would LOVE to grow some. Hope to hear back from you!
Brian

o

ILuvGinger,
Wondering if you still have any left?

Jinjerbread

o

I would love bushel gourds, or seeds. I have spearmint plants, flowers, seeds and other gourd seeds that I will gladly trade, Please let me know. I have searched the web for bushel seeds,
thanks,
jannashome@yahoo.com

o

I would love some seed.
I have quite a list of things to trade.
Thanks,
Wanda

o

I have a bunch of things for trade or SASE. An e-mail is coming your way.

o

I grow gourds and have seeds from many varieties including Bird House and Bushel Gourds

o

if you've still got any seeds I'd be happy to trade them for lychee seeds or banana peppers

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Gourds Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here