Return to the Gourds Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I have a strange request

Posted by fbdbfh Z9 Oak Hill ,FL (My Page) on
Fri, Jan 13, 06 at 20:41

Does anyone know where I can find whole black walnut's?? Down here in Fl all I get is you want what?? Know one here has ever heard of them. The reason I am asking is besides a Gourd addiction I also make Pine needle baskets and I need the nut's for decoration on my basket's and the pre sliced are way to expensive. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it a thousand times over!!
Thanks again
Cheri

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I have a strange request

Yes, but probably not this time of year. My brother's yard was full of them, but between the Eco Club and the squirrels, they have pretty well disappeared.

Jan

o
RE: I have a strange request

Cheri, It just so happens I have two bushels of black walnuts - send me your address and let me know how many you want. Warning! They are still in the hull.....Elder

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gourds Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here