Return to the Gourds Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Veggie Forms

Posted by passiflora2762 8/central texas (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 25, 06 at 13:26

Can anyone tell me where I can purchace Veggie Forms, they are clear plastic forms you can put over gourds and squash to make shapes while they grow. I remember seeing them through a link on this site. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Veggie Forms

I have the veggie forms. I have not had a chance to try them out because my florida crop (in pots on my deck) failed. I am packed to go back to Michigan for the summer.When i get unpacked i will find the name of the company that I got them from & email you,if no one else does before I find the info. I am so excited to try mine. Good Luck Lois

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gourds Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here