Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
agtjenny24

Help? What's wrong with my golden zucchini plant?

AgtJenny24
11 years ago

I think something is wrong with my golden zucchini seedling... it has a nice true leaf which has been growing but it's turning yellow. Not a perfect picture bc I took it at night underneath a motion sensor light (been getting home late) with my ipod. But here is the link to the pic, you can see it not so green compared to the cotyledons, I have another container with golden zucchinis direct seeded that have the same problem (this particular one was transplanted, it grew faster than the direct seeded ones) I have a regular zucchini one also transplanted growing in the container next to this one, that looks perfectly fine with a huge green true leaf and its direct seeded neighbors are also doing fine as well.

Is it normal of golden zucchini (Burpee's seeds from Home depot) to have leaves like that? Because I'm thinking it's not normal... is it Nitrogen deficiency? We've had a lot of rain lately so I haven't had to water in awhile, but I think all the containers are draining just fine since all the containers have the same holes in them... Thanks for all your input! It's my first year growing from seed...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/AgtBauer24/Misc%20Gardening/yellowzucchini.jpg

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions