Return to the Gourds Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
web site for gourd decorating

Posted by cinjo indiana (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 27, 06 at 8:18

Does anyone have a web site addresss for decorating gourds?I need some new ideas have lots of gourds this year. Thanks for everyones help. cinjo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: web site for gourd decorating

• Posted by genepa 6 south central PA (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 28, 06 at 0:14

Hi Cinjo, Not sure exactly what you are looking for but here is a web site of an individual who does gourd art. You may be able to click on other sites from there. Its http://justgourds.com There are also a number of good books with ideas and instruction. Go to any book sellers web site and type in Gourds and you'll get a list of books on the subject. Gene

o

besides the classes and newsletter at Welburn farm, & Jasmin gallery, I found lots at craft site directory- gourd art. those artist have lots of creative ideas, but not my style. I wouldn't use any of their ideas to sell my own, just as a general idea to produce your own art.

o

• Posted by cinjo indiana (My Page) on
    Wed, Aug 30, 06 at 20:33

thanks genepa for your help..

o

I went on Yahoo and joined the yahoo groups where they have lots of gourd groups that share ideas and share all kinds of things...and they have lots of them. Of course you have to sign up for a yahoo email address, which i have had for a long time. I use it for my junk, things that i dont want filling up my everyday email address I use my yahoo.

o

hi cinjo -

go over and do a google search for "gourd sites" without the quotes and have fun checking them all out.

You will have an enjoyable time.

o

Check out the web site for the American Gourd Society. They list web sites for many gourd artists.
Kate

Here is a link that might be useful: American Gourd Society

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gourds Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here