Return to the Gourds Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Zucca gourg

Posted by Lejardinier37 France (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 27, 05 at 5:59

[URL=http://img504.imageshack.us/my.php?image=00001537go.jpg][IMG]http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5536/00001537go.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

She was enormous this year.
The little boy size is 1 meter

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Zucca gourg

Bonjour Lejardinier, I tried to get your link to work, but no luck. Do you have another address for your picture? It would be fun to see your enormous gourd! J

o

Wow! That is one huge gourd! What are you going to do with it?

Here is a link that might be useful: Pic of Lejardinier37s gourd....

o

I don't make anything with gourds, i'm only a gourds grower.
When they are dry i sale it or i take the best one for my dry gourds collection

o

Wow, that's an awesome BIG gourd! That would make an awesome floor vase and put light weight natural grasses, etc. Wonder how they end up after the curing time. Outside or inside best for large gourds? Anyone got ideas for doing that? I cure mine outside but they are not huge ones either.

o

where can one find seeds for that size zucca? I have only found seeds for the small zucca.
Deb

o

I have grow this gourd outside, with a lot of "food" and water
I have found seeds at Rocky Fords Gourds.

o

Well done - the product of loving tender care I would imagine. Kiwilad

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gourds Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here