Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
magickiwi

Michigan Gourd Patch 2 meeting

magickiwi
16 years ago

Hi all,

If any of you are in the Michigan area we are having our first gourd Patch meeting for the SW Michigan area. The meeting is this coming Saturday, 15th December, from 10am to??? We will have a pot luck lunch. There will also be a class on making a sculpted Santa ornament. For more information drop me an email and I will send you directions.

Cheers - Rita in Kalamazoo

MagicKiwi1@yahoo.com

Comments (4)

• naturegirl_2007 5B SW Michigan
    16 years ago

Do you have any 2008 meetings scheduled?

• magickiwi
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi NatureGirl,

Yes - we have the meeting schedule for the year posted on the calendar on the Michigan gourd group - I will be more than happy to give you the location. We are having a meeting on the 5th April in South Bend at the Indiana Gourd Show and we welcome anyone interested to join us. I am in Kalamazoo - where are you located? Feel free to drop me an email!
    Cheers!

• naturegirl_2007 5B SW Michigan
    16 years ago

Thanks for the email! Looks like the next meeting is near a favorite kayaking spot of mine. I'm in the greater Grand Rapids area, SE side. I'm checking my calendar and may be there.

• magickiwi
    Original Author
    16 years ago

You are welcome! If you go kayaking down the Thornapple River then you go right by the home where we will be meeting in March ... only I bet you aren't in a kayak on that river right now ... perhaps a flat-bottom ice boat would be more appropriate!

It would be great to have you come to the next get-together - bring along any of your gourd art to "show and tell" and bring along a sack lunch... most of all bring along another gourd friend! I look forward to meeting you soon!

Keep warm!

Sponsored