Return to the Ornamental Grasses Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
have: grass trio sase

Posted by Trudi_d 7, Long Island (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 6, 04 at 8:02

I have enough seed packs for about a hundred participants.

Just send a SASE with 60cents postage on it....a plain #10 business-sized envelope is perfect. I will add a bubblewrap liner on my end.

I will send back a SASE filled with packs of three different grasses:

Pennisetum glaucum "Purple Majesty" (a) ~ Purple Majesty Millet*
Chasmanthium latifolium (p) ~ Northern Sea Oats
Pennisetum alepocuroides "Moudry"(p) ~ Black Moudry Grass

Thanks,

Trudi

*My millet plants were grown from seeds of several traders and combined. All seedlings were 100% purple. PMM is grown as an annual and mentioned to be perennial in Z9+

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: have: grass trio sase

hi any of the trio packs left if so where do i send the postage envelope to or do you want to trade.have butterfly bush seeds well soon traded out and then harvested more but drying also have lichorich anise mint uprignt not invasive let me know happy gardening GOD BLESS ps i am by chance not choice a slow trader at times so i pefere to send my package first

o

Hi Trudi,

Just checking to see if you ever received my package via mail. It had came back to me due to insufficient postage so I had to send it back out again. I didnt know if there was any confusion on anything. Mine had the Anne Taintor gift inside..."my garden kicks..."

PLMK & THANKS,
Mrsbee aka Lori B

o

Hi Trudi, I was wondering if you still have any of the seeds left for SASBE? PLMK

Sophia

o

If you are still able to offer these, I am interested. No need to reply if you can no longer do this; I see the original offer was two months ago. Thanks.

o

Hi,
I am also interested in your grasses. Please advise and I will get the SASE off to you immediately. Thanks

o

Im Interested in some of your grasses for sase thanks

o

If you are still doing this, PLMK. I am interested.

o

The rest of the grass is spoken for now...thanks to everyone who partipated.

This offer is now closed.

Thanks,

Trudi

o

I would love some of your grass seed varieties ~ please let me know where to send the postage if they are still available.
Thank you, Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Ornamental Grasses Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here