Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cactusgarden_gw

photo of Jose Select Wheatgrass

cactusgarden
13 years ago

I googled Jose Select Wheatgrass and found a photo online at Wallawalla Nursery. When I pulled up images on Google, it was on the first page, bottom row. It looks like it has thin blue blades. The photo looked like a mass planting so you couldn't see the individual plant structure but it looks like it has a thick growing habit. The seed heads aren't much taller than the grass blades, judging by this photo, but maybe they are just coming on.

Comments (2)

• donn_
    13 years ago

Your point?

• cactusgarden
    Original Author
    13 years ago

A post dated March 5, 2011 was made by Shivadiva on the post titled: Elytrigia elongata 'Jose Select' Tall wheat Grass . This person was looking for a summer photo of "Jose Select" Wheat Grass in its summer habit.

I found one online and I posted the place to find this in a separate post since there is that technical problem of reposting, as I already had posted one answer concerning a picture I'd seen in a book, if you took the trouble to look.

I think you are being unnecessarily uptight and rude. If I have offended you I apologize.

I am questioning seriously if I will post at this unfriendly place ever again.

Sponsored
More Discussions