Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
yogamama_gw

Need Suggestions...

yogamama
15 years ago

Hello,

We bought a 20 acre farm last Summer, and have tons of work to do in the front yard. Our veggie gardens are to the right of the house (the front yard is quite large) and I have a nice butterfly garden in the far right corner (not shown in the picture). I really need help with the area in front of what is becoming my herb garden, which is outlined with the purple line (you can see the squares of dirt where I am planting herbs. We are making a curved stone walkway from the front door to the driveway, which is why we curved the herb garden. So, see that muddy area in front? That's where I need some suggestions. I have a few different groundcover plants at home that I bought...Bugleweed and Plumbago. I have tons of flower seeds as well, some of which I have already started indoors, so I could put down some grouncover and then add flowers, but I am just not sure how to lay it all out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I have lots to do....

Oh, when we bought the place, it was completely bare, so we have been doing a ton and that railing on the front porch will be painted white once the wood dries.

Thank you!

Here is a link that might be useful:

Comment (1)

Sponsored