Return to the Groundcovers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Grass B Gon

Posted by mary_max 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 20, 14 at 15:54

Is this grass be gon safe to use around Snow in Summer ground cover? I have grass growing up through it and someone here suggested using it. I was hesitant and thought I would be better digging it out. What a mess! So now I will purchase the Grass B gon after finding out if my snow in summer groundcover will be safe. Your thoughts ? Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Grass B Gon

I find that Grass-B-Gone is excellent but only for most grasses. I get them mixed up but the grass that spreads with runners is gone in about 2 weeks.

Eventually, you will be left with the grasses that it wont kill.
You might write to the company to get the list of what it kills and what it does not. If you can identify the grass, then there is a list on the bottle you can check.

Depending on the size of the area, you can spray one section and see if it affects the plants you want to keep.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Groundcovers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here