Return to the Groundcovers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lysimachia nummularia - Creeping Jenny/moneywort

Posted by molowry 7-8 (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 13, 13 at 11:56

I have some creeping jenny in a shady spot under a sweet gum tree along with some hostas, impatients and some other part sun and shad plants and all are doing well but the moneywort or creeping jenny (it's always been moneywort to me). The leaves are smaller than normal and getting abnormal venation and then getting brown and crunchy. It's still growing but it small, loosing the green color and spreading slowly. It gets partial sun there and plenty of water. Dogs don't pee on it (that I can tell, they prefer the mum's to be honest). I bought all the plants at the same time and the moneywort put in other locations is doing well, even in spots with less sunlight. Is this a bug? Disease? Nutrient deficiency? I have never had this happen with moneywort before. And sorry the pic is sideways, not sure why that happened!

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Groundcovers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here