Return to the Great Lakes Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Plant swap-near Alpena

Posted by muggsey z4/5 MI (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 30, 05 at 16:17

Hi, were having a plant swap on May 28th from 10 am to 1pm.
When you arrive you will be given tickets for the ammount of plants you bring in. You may only take out the same ammount of plants.Bring in containers that you won't mind not getting back. Label each plant as to what it is and whether for shade or sun. Please no: Purple coneflowers, Shasta daisy or black eye susans.Everyone seems to have plenty of these. You may also bring in fruit plants, shrubs, small trees or vines.
Please post here and I will reply.
Address to follow by email- if anyone is wanting to come to it!
Thank you,
Muggsey/Sandy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Plant swap-near Alpena

are white lilacs ok to bring to trade? I have some nice starters that need to be dug up so was wondering if thats an ok trade.

o

Sandy, I know I had contacted you thinking I might be able to make it to this swap, but now I'm working that weekend. Just wanted to let you know.
tma

o

Muggsy: You are close to me! I'd like to hear of any 2006 exchange. I moved up to Atlanta, MI and wondered with a few places I've passed if they'd welcome a 'stop in' admirerer. Wonder if your place was one of those.

Hey! Too many animals, guess what....I am within an hour from Alpena!!! You came to my last house in Romulus for some plants. And I had been to yours.

If you find out when and where this next year perhaps you'd want to stay overnight with me to attend the swap. I missed out on all the swaps last year downstate and would love to gety together!! I'll let you know if I hear of one in time.

Send me a private email and I'll give you my new address and phone number.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Illinois, New York, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Great Lakes Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here