Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardenpoppy

have: plant swap-washington twp mi

gardenpoppy
17 years ago

Hi everyone! Im pleased to announce the date and info for Garden Friends Fall Swap.

This year again we will be meeting at Lori's. Her address is 63975 Dequindre Rd. Washington Twp. MI.

The date is Saturday, Sept. 9th at NOON. Phone me with any questions at 586-337-7498.

From noon til 1 everyone shows up, sets up their plants etc. Please bring a lawn chair to sit on.

You may also bring a table or you can use the ground to display the plants you are swapping.

Stop by the sign in table and indicate how may plants you have brought. We will give you your name tag and door prize tickets there.

Also....bring a garden related item for the door prize. This is optional. If you bring a door prize, you will take one home with you too. Items can include a special plant, garden gloves, garden art, windchimes, pond items, birdhouses, trellises, etc.

If you have extra plants to share, at the end of the swap we can share them then.

If you have extra pots to share, or anything garden related, bring them along!

If you don't have many plants to swap, don't worry! Bring old garden tools, or any garden related item and you will get some nice plants to take home with you. HINT: Lori needs a good hand shovel...I know she will be happy to trade plants for that!

At 1pm we will begin swapping. Its a round robin swap, I host this type of swapping each time. This means: when the swapping starts I will tell you how many plants to choose. Each time the plant selection will increase. You are done swapping when you have as many plants as you came with! What could be easier!!!

There is plenty of shade, good conversation and as always, Lori will tour her beautiful gardens after the swap. This year Lori's hubby has added a water garden and waterfall for all to enjoy.

See you there!

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!