Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
michiganmissy2001

HAVE: Climbing Roses / some other roses in person trade

Michiganmissy2001
19 years ago

HI all

I've been off the boards for awhile. When I moved into our home everyone and their brother gave me rose bushes for a housewarming including my husband who dragged a bunch home. They are really pretty blooming but require WAY more care than I have time for. I am keeping a couple of them for sure but the others have to go. I don't want to waste them so I'm hoping someone would like to come get them when I dig them up. Three are climbing roses. The blooms are dark red. They are all at least 4 years old but don't bloom well for me because I don't overwinter them the way I should. Or maybe they just don't like the soil or location. I don't know. I only get a handful of blooms each year from plants that otherwise look very healthy. I also have between 7 and 10 roses that are either shrub or hybrid teas. They have lots of pretty blooms but they are not in as good condition. I just don't have time to baby them so some have black spot. There are pink, salmon, red and yellowish white ones. I am looking for larger perennials and small shrubs in exchange for these roses and can't ship them due to their size so this will have to be an in person trade at my home. Please see my want list but I am open to most any trade. (I am not however interested in lilacs at this point as we have enough.) Thanks.

Melissa

Comments (9)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County