Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mqtmatt

Michigan Home & Garden Show

MqtMatt
19 years ago

Has anyone attended the Michigan Home & Garden Show at the Silverdome in the past? I was wondering what to expect and if it is worth the trip. Thanks!

Comments (3)

• MqtKen
    19 years ago

I go to the home builder's show here in MQT, but it's not all that exciting. I don't know that I would travel 8 hours for a show, especially since gardening in Marquette is so specialized.

• teengardener86
    19 years ago

I've been to one at the Novi Expo Center (different show???) that I believe was in March last year. It was excellent, you could tell that lots of time was put in to all the displays (nearly 20 ft tall pine trees, ponds w/fish, out-of-season blooming plants). For this show, I would drive down from Marquette if I was planning on doing over things while I'm down here. Too bad MI doesn't have all the shows right together (auto, boat, rv, etc.)! Hopefully other people can be of more help.

-tg86

• dianezone5
    19 years ago

teengardener:
    There is a Home and Garden Show at the Lansing Mall this weekend...And a Boat Show at the Meridian Mall.I'm not sure if it would be worth he drive but what other way to get some ideas to start now and be ready for SPRING. Also it's a great compromise for Me & Hubby. The Malls are only a few miles apart, and with our weather....What a great escape.

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!