Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chrismich250

finishing house chores-spring is coming

chrismich250
17 years ago

Since I am getting antsy to work outside, I thought I would finish those nasty house chores. Cleaned up my closet and got rid of clothes that I hate, don't fit and those that were really nasty. I mean how many painting shirts do I really need. then I moved onto the pantry and the laundry room. next will be to empty the guest closet-it has become a collection place. my worst area is my workbench in the basement-it needs help after every project. As the snow/ice melts in the yard, I can finish my tree pruning without fear of falling. then everything will get a good raking and the compost bin gets filled up. here we go again. I just repottted a lemon verbena that I overwinter in the foyer, putting it into a self watering pot, and found a live green frog-I'm sure he is eager for spring & to go outside too.

Comment (1)

• Juliana63
    17 years ago

DH is out of town this week, so we shoved all the furniture into the middle of the masterbedroom in preparation for painting. The ceiling, walls, trim and doors must all be done -- and it's going to be 60 F tomorrow! What's a gardener to do? Guess I'll be painting through the night to get the job done before he gets home. Because I promised...

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH