Return to the Great Lakes Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
greenhouse transplanting

Posted by thomy 5 (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 22, 10 at 8:16

should I wait untill all danger of frost is over to move my flowers from the greenhouse to the flower beds

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: greenhouse transplanting

you need to make sure you harden them off for a couple of weeks first.

o
RE: greenhouse transplanting

On "good temp" days, you can start hardening off the plants but with the weather projections, I wouldn't plant them. It's down right depressing. After a few warm nights where my plants could stay in the greenhouse at night (unheated) the temps are going to drop down to the low thirties again for about ten days starting next mid week. They are promising us a cool summer too and I sure hope they are wrong.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Great Lakes Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here