Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mis2ko

Carpet that hold Flowers

mis2ko
17 years ago

I have been told that there is something that looks like new grass rolled up, but it holds flower seeds. It is about 2 feet wide and about 6Â long when unrolled. You unroll it, put it on the ground, keep it watered and flowers grow. I have been to 3 places trying to find it. Everyone I tell about it says they think it sounds great. Does anyone know where I can get it?

Comments (3)

• dmcevenue
    17 years ago

I suspect you are referring to "Roll n Grow" - their commercials have been on TV lately. Here's a link to the website - it might help you find a supplier or you could order it online:

http://www.asseenontv.com/prod-pages/roll-n-grow.html

Heaven only knows if it works.

Good luck
    Debs

• HomeMaker
    16 years ago

I was given one as a gift one year. It grew two plants and four weeds.

• seil zone 6b MI
    16 years ago

They sell something like that on QVC too. I bought one of those bags of flower seeds in the pink mulch one year. It's like the lawn patch stuff for grass but this has all different kinds of flowers in it. Well the only thing that came up was the daisies. I found most of the seed was in the bottom of the bag and not in the mulch. Even the daisies in it looked weedy so I tore them out. I gave the rest of the bag to a friend who lives on a farm to throw out in the field. She said nothing ever came up.

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting