Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
irmgaard

Lansing Garden Tour

Irmgaard
18 years ago

I'm getting excited, have all my maps ready...is anyone else going to the Greater Lansing Housing Coalition tour this weekend? They only have 8 sites listed, haven't they had more in the past?

Comments (7)

• ruthiegarden
    18 years ago

Yes, I am going. I was surprised that there are only 8 sites. I'm sure there were more when I went a few years ago. I'm really looking forward to the tour. The Scenic Lakes sites are just minutes from my home.

• karen_w
    18 years ago

I'm skipping this one, but please let us know how it was!

• Irmgaard
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Ruthie: Scenic Lake is just north of me also...you must live very close. I am on Clark Rd just east of the pathetic outlet mall. I will prolly be wearing a visor with pansys on it, maybe we will run into each other!

• hagey
    18 years ago

We are not going but I would like to hear all about it from some who go.
    I think Irmgaard, we e-mailed once before. I wonder if any of you would be interested in the Harris Nature Plant Exchange this fall and also next spring. There is also one put on by the Williamston Garden Club gal that always has some nice things. However, it is smaller than the Harris Nature Center. Betty

• Louise
    18 years ago

The Capital Area Koi and Water Gardening Club is having our tour this weekend too; I'm not in it this year but will be volunteering at a pond in Eaton Rapids Saturday morning. If you like ponds and water gardening, don't miss it! Details in the Lansing paper today. I'd do the tour you posted if I could.

Louise

• Irmgaard
    Original Author
    18 years ago

We had a great time, glad we did it even if we were delirious with heat for the last half. I have pictures in one of those comcast/snapfish albums but can never figure out how to share on this forum, I doubt if this attempt will work either. Can anyone coach me?

Here is a link that might be useful: http://forums.gardenweb.com

• karen_w
    18 years ago

Thanks. Maybe next year. Although, maybe not if the heat index is 100!

Sponsored
Outdoor Spaces
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Experienced Full Service Landscape Design Firm Serving Loudoun County