Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chills71

Summer nursery sales.

chills71
18 years ago

My local nursery, Semerau's on Gratiot in Roseville has started marking down their plants. Clematis 7.94 (from 9.95) Annuals are now $0.99 a four pack. Roses are $3-4 dollars off.

Anyone else know of sales in the area?

~Chills

Comments (7)

• sunnyday2day
    18 years ago

Chills, I'm looking for a certain clematis...do you have Semerau's phone number I can call to check? Do they have a web site? Doubt they have it but I'll only be out a phone call...
    Tanya in Saginaw County

• sunnyday2day
    18 years ago

Found the number...didn't have it, darn it! Thanks anyway...

• chills71
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Sorry, I had seen the previous post looking for a particular clematis and it was not one of the ones I was familiar with (and I am familiar with all the ones available locally).

They do have Florida Seiboldii (or did last Friday, 5 of them) which I've successfully overwintered here last year. I already got another (didn't want to wait for a layered baby).

~Chills

• sunnyday2day
    18 years ago

Yes, I have overwintered the FS here too! It had quite a few flowers too for it's creep year. :)

• Karen_sl
    18 years ago

Everlastings in the Wildwood outside of Owosso has some great sales now..still have beautiful perennials left.
    Karen L

• Gardeness
    18 years ago

The new Great Canadian Superstore located at Steeles Avenue West of Dufferin St (Toronto north) is having a 75% off sale!!!

Run, do not walk to this one... and enjoy!

• ruthann
    18 years ago

Piechnik's in Clio is having a buy one get one free sale on everything. Tomorrow rose bushes are all $5. (near Flint)

Sponsored
Columbus Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions