Return to the Great Lakes Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Troy, Royal Oak, Hazel Park, Madison Heights plant trade?

Posted by simplycharming Z5 MI (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 30, 08 at 21:31

Rochester...Southfield.....anyone???? I have one lady interested in Hazel Park....anyone else interested....I have tons of named daylilies.......lmk
Judy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Troy, Royal Oak, Hazel Park, Madison Heights plant trade?

im downriver not too far if you come to my email , i have the most beautiful brugs, you have to bring in, if interested they smell as pretty as they look lovely night garden flowers, colors on some change and the lovely blooms last more than a day,, let mk if you are interested, blessings, beth

o
RE: Troy, Royal Oak, Hazel Park, Madison Heights plant trade?

beth,
I love brugs...but havn't had much luck withover wintering them....I will order some new ones in the spring....already gave away those that I had to warmer homes....but if I have anything extra from my spring order..I would love to trade.

Or if your interested in daylilies or hostas...we can do a trade in the spring for those..

Judy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Great Lakes Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here