Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rachita_gw

Wanted: Alpine strawberry and Willow

rachita
18 years ago

I am looking for some alpine strawberry and Willow plants in Michigan. I have hostas and other plants to swap.

Thanks

Comments (3)

• chills71
    18 years ago

I ordered seed for alpine strawberry from Pinetree seeds. I prefer the yellow wonder, but only about 2/3rds of the seeds came up with yellow/white fruit. They were easy to start from seed this past spring.

It was 1.25 for a package of 40 seeds. I have to warn you that pinetree's catalog is full of things you will have problems not ordering.

~Chills

• compost_hugger_nancy
    18 years ago

If you let me know real quick (email me) I will try to save you some willows growing in my yard by the road. I will be clearing that area and transplanting what I want to move. If I don't I may end up seeing the county/utilities brush hog it with the other scrub along the road.

The ground may freeze here soon and I am not physically able to dig the clay soil. That plus with two impending surgeries I won't be able to do it after the 3rd.

• rachita
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Thankyou Nancy. I sure could use the plants. Also, if you live not too far, I could help with the digging. I live in canton. I do not mind driving a couple hours. Hope you feel better.

Sponsored
Landscape Concepts of Fairfax, Inc.
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Northern VA's Creative Team of Landscape Designers & Horticulturists