Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jroot_gw

Free brug cuttings in the Rockwood, Guelph, Acton area

jroot
18 years ago

My wife says I have to "cull the herd". I really don't have room for all of my brugs this winter, so I am being more selective about what I will keep.

I will be giving away cuttings from my single white brugmanisas, and single pink brugmansias. Both of these are prolific bloomers. If you are interested, please send me an email. I will not mail out any more cuttings, but if you are in the area of Guelph/Rockwood/Acton and wish to make a short drive, you may come this week. I shall have to book a time around my own work schedule.

We are predicting frost this coming Saturday and I do not intend to dig these plants up, so you will have to make the trip before then as brugmansia are very frost sensitive.

Let me know. jroot1@cogeco.ca

{{gwi:543205}}{{gwi:460976}}
Pink Brug for cuttings

{{gwi:460977}}
Single White brug for cuttings

Oh, I also have a 6 foot ficus tree to give away. Any takers before the compost heap gets it? I can't keep it in my garage, and it has outgrown the loft. Maybe cuttings are in order ? ? ?

Comments (2)

• jroot
    Original Author
    18 years ago

It breaks my heart to compost them. F R E E.

No takers?

• jroot
    Original Author
    18 years ago

The ficus is claimed, some brug plants are gone, and tomorrow someone will come for some brug cuttings. There are still a few more.