Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
toomanyanimals

Where to buy Tanglefoot products near Detroit?

toomanyanimals
17 years ago

Such as the Tangle-Trap Insect Trap Coating. I would love to make my own yellow insect traps with this stuff.

Comments (3)

• dan_j
    17 years ago

I have purchased that very product from Uncle Luke's maybe two years ago for $9.99. They cover both sides of the street, organic and conventional. Its the only place I know of that I can purchase a 5# bag of Captan or a 25# bag of Surround. I don't go there often, but I don't know what I'd do without them. They are located in Troy.
    Dan

Here is a link that might be useful: Uncle Luke's Feed Store

• compost_hugger_nancy
    17 years ago

Hello old friend. Where you are located you can get it at Meijer or Walmart in Belleville.

• toomanyanimals
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hi Nancy, I'm farther downriver than you were. Lets just say Belleville is closer than Troy. I was planning on trying to find 'Uncle Lukes' next time we took a drive 'up north' and drove through Troy.

I'll have to check our Meijers and Walmarts here now that they are getting stocked again for summer.

Nancy, thanks again for those ferns. I ended up with about 4 that have done reasonably well where I planted them. It's a little too sunny in that area especially since I've decided to trim the Lilac bush that was their major source of shade.

too~