Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
denninmi

Well, the garden party is over!!!

denninmi
14 years ago

So much for the nice November weather. December looks to be a lot more like winter. Here in the Metro Detroit area, we've only had a tiny dusting of snow, last Thursday night/Friday morning. Going to be a snow event tonight turning to rain tomorrow back to snow here. Total accumulations of like 2 to 4 inches in this area, but a LOT more outstate towards Lansing, Grand Rapids, and the Tri-Cities.

Looks like it will just be indoor gardening, daydreaming with catalogs, seed starting, and snowplowing for a while now.

Think spring, folks! Maple sap starts running in about 2 and a half months.

Dennis

SE Michigan

Comment (1)

• rawb
    14 years ago

Hows the snow accumilation going up thar! I am thinking spring! Have been in pre-preplanning mode for a while now! .. LoL

Whatcha grow up there? This was my first yr container veggies.. Did 20 tomato, half dozen pepper - 2 cayenne, 3 bell and 2 habernero and a 2 basil - one of which is still living in my kitchen window!

Maters.. didn't do good BER hit me bad.. The peppers though all of them did real good!

Hope to add lettuce onions an several herbs this spring..

Well hope ya still out there Dennis, sorry I didn't see your post. I try to stop in here but sometimes I get the "what's the use" syndrome. Seems no one wants to keep this forum alive.. I know your all out there so come on people... Lets keep the north shore alive... Atleast till planting time! LoL

Later ..
    Rob