Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
yadda_gw

Have: Fort Bend County Fall Plant Swap October 18th 9AM to 1PM

Yadda
15 years ago

Please accept my apology for the late notice. Between the recent weather issues and my parent company (I work for AIG Retirement.) things have been hectic. In addition, I did not schedule (I did try.) a spring swap. Between being unable to find a suitable date before it became too hot and being extremely busy at work I could not make the swap happen.

The Fort Bend County Plant Swap - Fall Edition is scheduled for October 18th from 9 AM to 1 PM (usually ends earlier). Due to the recent hurricane I want to encourage gardeners to come regardless of their ability to bring plants. Even if you do not have plants come anyway bring your favorite dish and enjoy a pot luck luncheon with gardening friends. For those of you with new sun gardens I want to encourage you to bring those shade plants to trade and share. For those along the coast please consider coming. Many of us further inland want to see you. I will have a few plants to share and I have several sets of gardening hand tools and BBQ sets and hand made bird houses and feeders to give away as door prizes.

As a reminder the Fort Bend Plant Swap is a free event open to all gardeners. All plants are swapped or traded. NO money changes hands. The pot luck luncheon is a great way to join in especially if you have not plants. Bring your favorite dish. My wife and I will be bringing vegetarian chili.

If you have never been to a plant swap before I encourage you to come. They are a great way to learn about plants that do well in this area.

The plant swap is located in Community Park in Missouri City. The location is convenient for all of Houston and is especially convenient for Brazoria County and points south and west of Houston.

Details including directions can be found on our website.

Please contact me if you have any questions.

Here is a link that might be useful: Fort Bend County Plant Swap

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!