Return to the Gulf Coast Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
greenhouse kit help

Posted by darlar 8 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 2, 07 at 21:09

New to the forum and I need help on selecting a greenhouse kit for our area. I grow alot of tropical hibiscus, plumeria, rose of sharon, passion vines, bleeding hearts, black bat plant, etc as well as I like to dabble in propagation. I am wanting to get a good greenhouse between 3,000 to 5,000 and I was looking at rion and riga's what do you guys think? I have alot of plants and need a greenhouse at least 8 by 14 or larger.

I also have seed and trade cuttings.......

great web site guys!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: greenhouse kit help

I have a Juliana greenhouse and am very pleased with it.

Steve

o
RE: greenhouse kit help

We got a Sunshine one a couple of years ago, for aesthetics as much as anything else. Got the teeny-tiny one because we don't have much room - it's just to start seeds in January and to keep a few potted plants in on freezing nights. We're not the world's handiest, but we put it togther with the help of their very well-done video (we set up the laptop in the yard to play the DVD while we worked) and we've been very happy with it. Check prices, "free" shipping etc. b/c I think we could have saved a hundred bucks if I'd been more careful about that.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sunshine

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Gulf Coast Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here