Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kikistreehouse

3 Bean Salad and Onion Relish??

kikistreehouse
12 years ago

Hi Everyone. Its been awhile .Ive been learning canning from a Pro. Iam loving it more and more.My question is Does anyone have a recipe for Canning Onion Relish. My huband had a jar he loved it on hot dogs and Bratworst. I cant find it . I remember it had a yellow tint to it(maybe mustard seeds) and I cant remember any other ingredent but onions. Does anyone have a recipe for this. Can you Please share with me. Also I have 3 bean salad recipe for canning and it calls for pints. Is there another recipe for quarts. My daughter is in Germany(Army) and will be comming back to the states. Iam not sure where they will be stationed yet. But I'am canning up fruits and vegetables for them to take to their new home. Theres 5 in the family , A pint of "3 Bean Salad is just small. They would have to open 2 or 3 for a side dish, Does anyone have a recipe for quarts. Please share. I've been canning Mullberry Jam Every other day. The birds get the top of the tree Mullberrys. So far 48 pints. divided up with us and each of my kids familys. I.ve been putting vegetables up also. Iam in no hurry to try meats thou.My garden I started awhile back has been a learning experence, I didnt plant enough of anything. Iam getting tomatoes every couple days.Squash i got a few and beans are huge! Cucumbers arent doing so good. Peppers are doing good,Strawberries are good , Cabbage is good. eggplant we'll see yet. Thank you so much for your knowledge. Ive learned alot from all of you . I constantly go back and reread what I can on here.Thanks ,jamie

Comments (3)