Return to the Harvest Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Amarillo tx Food preservation class

Posted by luvncannin 7a-panhandle tx (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 25, 12 at 20:07

Thought I would post this in case anyone is interested. I have searched many times and this is the first of its kind I came up with.I have already signed up as I learn better by watching.

Each session will run from 9 a.m. until noon in the AgriLife Extension office for Potter County, 3301 E. 10th Ave. The session schedule is:
- Aug. 9 � Freezing and Dehydrating.
- Aug. 16 � Water-Bath and Pressure Canning.
- Aug. 23 �Water-Bath and Pressure Canning (continued).
The cost is $50 for the three sessions, which includes a training notebook, along with the University of Georgia�s "So Easy to Preserve" book, snacks and preserved products
Space is limited to 15, so those planning to attend should RSVP by Aug. 6, she said.
"We will be canning salsa, jams and jellies, freezing beans and dehydrating bananas," Wagner said. "If time permits, we will preserve more products."
For more information, please contact Wagner at 806-373-0713 or AEWagner@ag.tamu.edu

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Amarillo tx Food preservation class

That is a great price. Sounds really good.

o
RE: Amarillo tx Food preservation class

I am looking forward to learning something new. The book included is 18.00 by itself so the class is very reasonable. I go to many food prep trainings through the school but this is my first food preservation class.
Kim

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Harvest Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here