Return to the Harvest Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just wanted to share

Posted by momagain1 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 21, 11 at 0:03

My gramma passed away months ago...

I was wrote out of the will (long story ugh) & My Aunt gave me an oil lamp I Loved when I was a li'l girl of grammas...

AND over 275 canning jars!!

many diff. sizes...and an old pressure canner...(I wont use..have mine)..

but the bad part was..some had food in it from 1973!!!!!!!!!!!! eeekk..it stunk terribly!!!

we sanitized..washed, bleach dipped and dishwashered them!!!

anyway; as expensive as jars can get...I thought you all may appreciate it..as most of my family doesnt get it!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just wanted to share

• Posted by bcskye 5 Brn.Co. IN (My Page) on
    Sun, Aug 21, 11 at 14:04

Congrats! You may have been written out of the will, but you received gifts that were fabulous and very beneficial.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Harvest Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here