Return to the Harvest Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Thank You.

Posted by kikistreehouse (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 27, 11 at 16:15

I just want to say Thank you to everyone for all the help. Ive been doing alot of reading.I was afraid at first after talking to all of you to do any more canning. But we all learn from trial and error. Ive been talking to a lady at the Food extention office .I love to can. Its nice to know if I have any questions I can come here for answers from people who really care. I wish there was a recipe area on here for canning. Does anyone have a recipe for spaghetti sauce with spices . I would like to try and learn gardening. I have a small piece of property 1/2 acrea .So its time to hit the books. Thank you again. jamie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Thank You.

Hi Jamie, I agree that this forum is great with some wonderful, caring people. I can't help you with recipes for canning but CAN encourage you to branch out to gardening;) The best garden I ever had was also the smallest so definitely start small. A raised bed can fit in plants by the square foot, so very productive for the space. Nothing beats a homegrown tomato or fresh lettuce straight from the garden. Lori

o
RE: Thank You.

Thank you for the thank you. And you are very welcome. :)

I started to post a couple of days ago but kind of liked having this sit at the top of the discussion list for awhile so didn't want to bump it down.

As to recipes, check out the Favorite recipes for Leesa thread and of course there is always NCHFP. You'll find the spaghetti sauce recipes there.

Dave

Here is a link that might be useful: NCHFP

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Harvest Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here