Return to the Harvest Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Crockpot turkey breast recipe for lazy people like me!

Posted by wertach 7 SC (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 21, 11 at 15:12

I make a really tasty turkey breast in my crockpot often, simple and easy. It may come in handy at this time of year.

First, you need an oval crockpot that will hold a turkey breast and gets at least close to boiling temps!

It should be thawed but I have made it with a frozen one many times.

Wash the bird, put in pot with the cavity side up. Pour a can of Golden mushroom soup in the cavity. Cover and turn on high.

4 hours or so, depending on your pot. Frozen, about 8 hours depending on your pot.

It came in handy last Thanksgiving when I had some extra guests arrive the day before. Not enough time to thaw out a breast, and extra mouths to feed!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Crockpot turkey breast recipe for lazy people like me!

Sounds great. These are the recipes I like. I get everything in the crock pot the night before and place in frig. Next morning I take it out and pug it in. When I get home from work dinner is waiting. Thanks Lynn

o
RE: Crockpot turkey breast recipe for lazy people like me!

The recipe for Stickey Chicken works well for turkey breast too. Must be thawed, rub with the seasonings and refrigerte overnight, then put it in the crockpot.

Yum! Takes a little more planning though. :(

Deanna

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Harvest Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here