Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
cranebill

An excellent supplier

cranebill
20 years ago

When I began browsing forums for information about heaths and heathers, I found that a number of people gave very good reports about Rock Spray Nursery. I have not dealt with them, and will probably give them a try at some point. But I wanted to report on another supplier that I do have experience with and highly recommend - Heaths and Heathers in the Seattle area (www.heathsandheathers.com). They have a huge selection, good online catalog (with hundreds of photos and excellent detailed descriptions of individual cultivars), a FAQ, and prompt service. They offer really nice custom selected collections as, I understand, Rock Spray does also. I also like the fact that they ship in recycled packing materials. I'm not sure how prices compare with Rock Spray, but I think they're about the same. All the plants I've gotten from Heaths and Heathers positively glowed with health when they arrived, and all remained vigorous and made it through their first and unusually harsh winter here in southeastern PA. Several of the Callunas are flowering fully now.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County