Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
catlet_gw

not sick, just not growing?!

Catlet
19 years ago

We were given 4 heathers in a rectangular pot 3 months ago as a housewarming present (and I have to say, of all the presents we got they were by far my favourite! we'd never gardened before but since getting those 4 plants the first thing i do every evening when i get home from work is run out to see how they're doing - along with the 10 tomato plants, kilmarnock willow, and hundreds of seedlings we now have in pots! i dread to think what i'll be like when the building rubble is dug out of the garden and i can put things in the ground! : )

anyway, 3 of the heathers are doing beautifully - they're 3 times the size they were 3 months ago. the 4th is proving a bit more problematic. it hasn't grown much at all - there's between half an inch and an inch of new growth on each branch, compared to the 3 or 4 inches on the others. i've no idea what varieties they are (there wasn't a label in the pot when we got it) so i don't know what the plant is likely to be looking for. has anyone any ideas? or even suggestions on how to identify the plants - they're all different and i'd like to know what they are.

thanks,

cat

Comment (1)

Sponsored