Return to the Heaths & Heathers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Want to swap several large heaths of dif. var.

Posted by catchef z7 MA (My Page) on
Sat, May 19, 07 at 12:54

Hi, I live in Harwich MA on Cape Cod. I had a pretty big heath and heather garden that I started about five years ago. My husband wants to now put a brick walk through the middle of it, so I had to move a bunch of them and I still have quite a few left. I was wondering if anyone in my area would like to swap other part sun/ part shade perennials for some of these heath. They are quite large, and very healthy. I would expect similar sized plants in exchange. If anyone is interested, I can email you pictures and varieties.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Want to swap several large heaths of dif. var.

Hi, I'm interested in heather for our garden if you still have it available. We're in Cohasset. We are just getting started with our gardening efforts on an old property so I do not have an enormous selection, however, I have some fairly large size peonies, hostas and ferns to swap if you are interested.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Heaths & Heathers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here